AEM Developer Charlotte, NCType:Contract Duration:Long Term Contract Rate:DOE Mode of Interview:Telephonic / Zoom
Job Title: Adobe AEM Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Long Term Contract
Job Description: Required Work Experience: 4 – 7 years (relevant on AEM)
- Design and implement components for the Adobe AEM 6.4+ platform – Sites, DAM
- Writing front end and server-side code in Java and JSP.
- Setting up and configuring AEM / CQ5 and AEM / CQ5 development environments.
- Setting up AEM / CQ5 Author and Publish instances and ensuring all code works in both environments.
- Deep understanding of tag management and integration with Launch, Analytics
- Setting up a dispatcher or proxy to run in front of AEM / CQ5.
- Translating business requirements into technical details relevant to Adobe AEM / CQ5.
- Designing reusable AEM / CQ5 components for authoring content.
- Strong Java/J2EE/JSP experience.
- Experience working with Adobe Omniture web analytics tool.
- Develop digital consumer experiences based on the foundation of the Adobe AEM / CQ product suite, including AEM / CQ, CRX, AEM / CQ WCM, and DAM