Angular JS :
After the release of Angular 2, a complete revamp of the first version, this framework created a lot of hype. Now, they have come up with Angular 4 and that’s even better. Hence, this Google product is well deserved to stay in the top web development framework’s list and consider this a crucial part of your.
Heading straight to the source is a great place to start with Angular. You’ll learn more about specific tactics for developing with Angular and stay up-to-date on the newest releases on the official Google AngularJS blog.
· Configure options and set input variables within animations
· Define reusable animations using animation()
· Query for inner elements within animations using query()
· Stagger multiple elements within an animation using stagger()
· Enable queried elements to trigger their own animations
· Orchestrate a full-blown animation when routes change